You should have received an email with registration information. If you did not, or have questions, please email Samantha Taylor at email@example.com or call us at 310-337-2616 x7.
Presentation files are due on Friday, August 1. Please send your original PowerPoint or Keynote file to Samantha Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use a different format (such as Prezi) please send a PDF file in the format of 1-per page in full color, with print protection turned off. Your presentation will ultimately be placed onto the password-protected NoSQL Now! website, in the 1-per page, full color format.
Provide a discount to your colleagues!
Have your affiliates use the coupon code: NSPKR to receive up to $300 off registration fees.
Promote your presence at this event:
Please promote your participation in the conference. Here are some suggestions:
- Twitter (#NoSQLNow) or Blog about your upcoming session. Mention the Speaker discount code of NSPKR.
- Post your Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook ID on the pop-up for your session. This allows people to follow or contact you in advance of the conference. Email us so we can add it for you. For an example, please click here.
- Shout about your upcoming session on your blog or social media. The official hashtag is #NoSQLNow and you’ll find us on:
- List NoSQL Now! on your upcoming events calendar or company intranet. Refer to the URL of www.nosqlnow.com.
- Invite Press or Analysts. Know someone who should be invited to cover the conference? Let us know.
- If you have a large list of clients or contacts that you would like to promote your session to, we can help!
Email Samantha Taylor at email@example.com.
- Post a button on your website or blog. Right click and save the button below and link it to www.nosqlnow.com or click here to view our other options: http://nosql2014.dataversity.net/eventbuttons
PowerPoint Slide Template