Wednesday, August 20, 2014
11:15 AM - 12:00 PM
|Level: ||Technical - Intermediate|
- Share our learning’s on evaluating , selecting, deploying and leveraging NoSQL solutions at enterprise and web scale environments in multiple data centers
- Attendees will benefit from our NoSql evaluation and introduction approach
- Use cases that we approved to use this infrastructure
- Detailed Case study
- Lessons learned from live deployment
Who can benefit from this presentation?
- Enterprise Architects
- Application and Data Architects
Gerum Haile is a Senior Architect with 15+ years of architecture, design and development experience. He led the evaluation, introduction and usage of a NoSql solution at PayPal. Prior to PayPal, Gerum worked for Accenture and GE.